Alan Sondheim on 26 Aug 2000 04:46:33 -0000

[Nettime-bold] I R I S H F A E R Y M U S I C (fwd)

--

(Forward from Miekal And)

Peter Lamborn Wilson

I R I S H    F A E R Y    MUS I C

(workshop / dialogue / listening to recordings of 30 songs)

Sept 2, 2000
1pm - 5pm

donation of $5-$10 requested

Dreamtime Village
http://net22.com/dreamtime/index.shtml

West Lima, WISCONSIN  (80 miles west of Madison)

overnight accomodations available for $8/night.

Peter Lamborn Wilson (aka Hakim Bey) is an editor of Autonomedia & the author of

many books including TAZ (Temporary Autonomous Zone), Sacred Drift, Pirate
Utopias, Ploughing the Clouds & Escape from the 20th Century.  He also has a CD
from Axiom of spoken word.  A good Hakim Bey site of introductory links can be
found at http://www.evolutionzone.com/kulturezone/bey/index_body.html

[please replicate this message]