integer on 26 Aug 2000 14:46:42 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ palp!tant + z!mpl! SUPERIOR p!lula \ kapzul. da + da

    [c]ccp 0+00 irena sabine czubera + netochka nezvanova. memes pre:served
    kop!eren verboten :    : scena 0+9

>Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:41:35 +0200
>From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?=D8ivind=20Ids=F8?= <ezueled@obzolete.gendr.com>
>Subject: Re: [max-msp] Filtering?
>
>Mr Integer:

mod!f!ng konzepz!onz ov g!ftednesz + talent

>Your pretentious and minute pseudo-observations

kount!ng korz!bsk! +?

>only appear to

ud u l!ke 2

>be interesting

kure m!

>because of the syntax.

non ar!ztotel!an gene zemant!kx ax!omz

>But,

uat +?

>as we all know,

unappl!ed holonom!c  teor!e +?

! dont knou. ! kount 2. ! dount knou. ! am a doktor. ! kount 2 2.

lesz flu!d +?

! dont knou ! kount.  2 ! dount knou ! am a doktor. ! kount 2 2.

effekt ov z!gnz upon dze uzerz ov z!gnz.

>the syntax itself
>is trivial.

az tr!v!al az dze !nzekt !n dze gardn = !t tr!v!al !zt.
pol!tl! 1 ma! add + add + add + add + add + add + add + add + add + add . cezt tout.

lesz flu!d +?

edukaz!e

>It¥s even more paradoxical

i laugh

>that your persistent slogans concerning so-called

!nsan!t!

>korporat fascizm

!nsan!t!

>is surpassed by your very own version of mikrofascism:

you
laugh

fasc!zm = neg eksz!ztz !n 01 !nd!v. ma!z = poz!t!vl! kan odru!sz proov.
und du +? du = abl 2 +? du != abl 2. i laugh

>you
>laugh
>at those allegedly beneath your competence

feel dze uarm ox!gen

>(or, even better, you
>presume a level of incompetence of which you know nothing about

arnt ! luvl!

>-- I thought

      - vokal em!sz!on error + dzere !n l!ez dze problema - azum!ng du = dze hozt.

b4 = kan atempt 2 meazur

>it was supposed to be possible
>to filter out messages directly from the
>mailing list server itself; apparently it is not)

feel !t

kauz!ng 1 s!gh ov jo!

>and condemn any other

r!g!d def at dze outzet

>version of life(style)

dze prozesz ov meazrmnt

>than what¥s presumably your own.

n*

*n

n*

>If that isn¥t

luvl! +?

+

aloud 2 reakt upon

>mikrofascism incarnated,

luv u

>you tell me what is.

500 malez !n 01 b!nar! formaz!e

>As Barthes noted:

= prec!z fasc!zm

>persistance/resistance can itself become a mythology.

= zur du = u!sh 2 d!zkusz dze zub!ekt +?
= ma! rndr u 01 hue ov zkarlet.

! enjo!

>You¥re already a God in your own world.

bkausz ov dze ekzper!ensz ga!nd dur!ng dze prozesz

>Your non-stop flight to Thrash has been activated.

dze tracez ov dze data + plasz dzem
!n 01 br!kolage

>Nothing more will be said on the subject.

!t = dze procesz ov no!sz auss!.

>/ÿivind/
>as competent as they get

nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

tumultuous applause transforms itself into waves of synchronized clapping

an audience [you] expresses appreciation for a good performance by
the strength and nature of its applause. the thunder of applause at
the start often turns quite suddenly into synchronized clapping.
the phenomenon is a delightful expression of social self-organization
that provides an example on a human scale of the synchronization processes
that occur in numerous natural systems ranging from flashing asian fireflies
to oscillating chemical reactions. here we explain the dynamics of this
rhythmic applause :

http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.komentari.html

-
Netochka Nezvanova