integer on 26 Sep 2000 19:36:00 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [[ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ nato.0+55 modular in chicago

From: kumar mcmillan <kmcmil@artic.edu>

>22/09-
>
>empty bottle club, chicago.
>(western@cortez..773-276-3600)
>
>du3t (dekam+ralske)
>the human condition (j.mcentire/tortoise conglomerate)
>c.o.d. (cod65@earthlink.net)
>designer (lebarn@earthlink.net)
>
>galla zpektakle?
>
>nato.0+55 modular in chicago.
>
>YES, PLEASE!

yes thanks kc

nato.chicago.report.
.._.[sigh]...  fun.
The stage is a projection.  Therefore ? the performer   is a projection.
I think that  works.  Interesting though: I've seen far too many
shows at the empty bottle and only here I noticed they left the bar
television on throughout the whole of the performances.  hmm..  a
challenge!  _then well-met.
_
patches on display were= super slick.  And, as metaphysics will
define, well-adapted to the human performer.
a note= kurt is especially expressionistic with his button-clicking
and number-maneuvering.  how very fun it looks (well it is, I know).
All were very friendly persons ;they even held a private nato[-play]
session at local film buff's loft (i.e. spectacular cinema).  good
evening.
_
_
_and then (it continues I know)...

-
-
-

fr!endl!.nn

-
male.fascism.macht.frei  -  http://web.fm/mf/mf/mf/mf/mf/mf/mf/mf/mf/mf/mf/manual

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1