P[urrsonal]A[reah]N[etwurker] on 28 Sep 2000 03:23:45 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Call for Personification Performances

Rhizome wrote:
>Hi All:
>
>Just wanted to let you know that if you want to show your work at OpenMouse
>tomorrow night (Thurs Sept.28), there are still two open slots, both from
>7-8pm. The event runs from 7-11pm.
>
>OpenMouse is based on the open mic concept: sign up at
>www.rhizome.org/events to show your new media art work on FUN's huge
>projection screens. We're collaborating with Cultural Alchemy/Soundlab, so
>the DJ sounds should make the trip down to the nether regions of Manhattan
>worth the effort on their own.
>
>To get to FUN, head South on Allen Street from Grand. Allen turns into
>Pike. Make a right onto Madison. FUN is in a garage under the Manhattan
>Bridge overpass. Look for white letters on a blue awning.
>
>Admission is free. Full cash bar.

dear thangs,

in accordance with mark's posting above regarding the open slots at Sept
28th's OpenMouse(tm) event, i'd like to request any avatarian boffins
present @ the e-vent 2 assume the personification of "mez breeze".

"mez breeze" is currently listed as performing in the 7-8pm timeslot.

feel free 2 create or channel various neologistic N/or net.wurked
mezanderings in the spirit of
Open Sourced Personification Attempts.

or, if u have a s[eductive]uicidal urge, attempt to vocalize any of my
latest datahbleede postingz 2 the netwurk. u can find them archived at the
URl b-low.

re:guard[ant]s,
mez [luther B] breeze

 p s  [try mimicking the 404's]