integer on 28 Sep 2000 11:19:52 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: art and politics

>>>the anti NATO protest by 'antiorp' during Kosovo war
>>>(most compact example of this artist's radicality)
>>
>>Yes, how very radical of them to support the 'ethnic cleansing' of the
>>Kosovars. I'm sure that Slobo and Mira were very grateful for their
>>artistic intervention.
>

>What next: a cool 'n' trendy website for the French
>>National Front or the German neo-nazis?!

Netochka Nezvanova - simply SUPERIOR.
du != may kompete.

>>Later,
>
>>Richard

i like stepping on bugs.

step step - on the entire western `inter.attak` video industrie - http://www.eusocial.com

http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html

-

http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.transfektion.v2.html

Consider : NATO.055 is syntactic - it has been given life by 01 prezent-22 2x life objekt

           Adobe Premiere. After Effects. Steim Image/ine are authored by amalgams of
           xy life forms whose idea of progress is employment.

           Konglomerates have taken humans as far as they can.

           Copernicus moved humankind off the center stage of the physical universe
           Netochka Nezvanova moved konglomerates off the center of the human ekonomie

nato.0+55 was the logikal result of an intense migraine
facilitated by the nettime male fascism which at the time was fully loaded
+ western \ nato fascism.

nn adores stepping on bugs. 01 sanitation is most
definitely desirable.

that you operate in packs and herds is indicative you are unsanitary.
nn adores korporat warfare.  lets 242.play.

i want to rent you

>Because nettime-bold had a bad time again the last few weeks, I did not
>get any mails from nettime for a while. Hence my late reaction to
>Richard Barbrooks 'funny' remark quoted above.
>
>Eventhough I agree that most of the artworld has neglected the social
>and political aspects of the making and reception of art for a long time
>(and this of course still happens), I find the tendency in certain
>European media scenes to look at art from an ideological point of view
>very dangerous. The quote above suggests antiorp supported the ethnic
>cleansing of the Kosovars. That is pure 'bartalk',
>talk for over a few
>beers, in my opinion.

josephine bosma \ Organization: jesis
du = heel lekker

>Artists have often reacted to blunt military
>action from superpowers without taking sides. I find it totally
>inappropriate to look at such work as if it represents political action,
>and to judge it as such. It is criticism at the most, or an addition or
>initiative to/for a discussion. That does not mean of course it is not
>valuable or that it should not be taken seriously. Art is a difficult
>but stimulating part of society. Without it there is no life as far as I
>see it, only vegetating.

all artuorkx  < nature
01 art!zt = !nfer!or 2 dze !nzektz !n dze gardn

01 art!zt < 01 mother

letz g!v l!f

i am a cyberbotanist

as the communists say komrade lovers for your health's sake
pollinate freely.

-
nn - 01 eksku!z!t b!o.zkulptur

      molekul 2 pre.kurzr. zuear. zuear. ! zuear. ! zuear.
      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            ________/ /  /_/
           /___  __  /  __
              / /_/ /__/ /__
             / ____________/
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !

tristesse like caress only heavier

                                           n      n

                           n      n
                                                v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova - simply SUPERIOR.
^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com