Free Satellite on 3 Oct 2000 07:17:35 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Watch 500 Channels On Your New FREE Satellite System

FREE Satellite T.V. System and FREE Installation

For a limited time we'll give you this top of the line Digital
Satellite System for FREE! We'll even include Free installation.

Enjoy over 500 Channels of crystal clear digital picture and
cd stereo sound on your FREE Satellite TV System.  Why pay
over $900 retail for these items, when we're giving you this
satellite package for free.

Call 888-514-6881 to be Guaranteed Your FREE Satellite Today

This innovative 20" satellite includes a stereo receiver and an
infrared remote.  With this FREE offer you will have Interactive
Television Capability, Web T.V. and On Screen Graphics.

This limited time FREE offer is much less than the monthly cost
of cable tv. All you have to do is call us to arrange delivery.
If you call today, we'll throw in a second receiver for your
second T.V. free.

Call 888-514-6881 to Begin Surfing through 500 Channels Today!

To be removed send email to zyrmeca@yahoo.com