bobbyjean on 8 Oct 2000 22:02:04 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Are you overweight

Lose 8-10 Inches IN ONE Hour Guaranteed.

Breakthrough technology Helps you Lose INCHES,
Tightens Skin, and Clenses your Lymphatic Circulation.

This system actually was designed to  cleanse the Skin
and the Lymph system.  The side effect was that
overweight people consistently lost weight.
For more info, go to:
http://www.savings-mart.com/

If you are 20 pounds or more overweight, you should
 EXPECT to lose 8 or more inches.
The heavier you are, the more you will lose.
In fact, we have had less than 3% returns from our customers
who were 20 pounds or more overweight.

Women typically lose inches from their arms and thighs, while
Men typically lose inches in their belly area.
For more information please click:
http://www.savings-mart.com/