aliensinroma on 11 Oct 2000 22:28:45 -0000

[Nettime-bold] e-greetings from aliensinroma

Dear Nettimers,
e-greetings from the alien comunity of the sacre Capitoline Hills

Aliens In Roma is a Temporary Autonomous Network formed by "a strange
race of tecno-mutants" born in 1997 with the release of the universally
acclaimed compilation-manifesto "Aliens In Roma", followed in 1999 by
the second volume "Aliens In Roma 2.000".

To get more infos check the web site www.aliensinroma.com

OUR GOD IS THE ALIEN INTELLIGENCE

We ask you just a few seconds of our attention to value our proposal

We're looking for an American distribution of our products included our
last work - made in collaboration with Associazione Psicogeografica
Romana (Roman Psychogeographical Association) - LUTHER BLISSETT - THE
OPEN POP STAR (a tribute to the mythic folk-hero "without Io" Luther
Blissett and to the emerging Open Culture) released in the form of both
a musical compilation and a booklet-manifesto. Together with many Aliens

In Roma, the cd-booklet contains contributes from the japanese
noise-hero Merzbow, the english neoist cyber-sadist Stewart Home, rare
vocal re-cycled performaces from Monty Cansin, Luther Blissett, Mario
Schifano, the great vandal-artist Piero Cannata, and the genial Jacques
Camatte directly form Planet Marx

We think that after the Seppuku (the ritual suicide) of the Luther
Blisset Project, announced with this meta-historic release just at the
end of the last century,  THE OPEN POP STAR re-presents not only the
memory-book of Luther Blissett's adventures but especially a New
Re-Birth in a Totally New Marvellous Kosmos of... possibilities

contacts through aliensinroma@aliensinroma.com

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE