integer on 12 Oct 2000 08:09:34 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ planar asp!r!na + evervescent fenomena. letz breathe

   pulz!ng !\o. lekker planar asp!r!na
               + evervescent fenomena. letz breathe

>From: David Zicarelli <zicarell@cycling74.com>
>Subject: Re: [max-msp] Re: wish list
>
>>>I don't like this idea at all. Using delays to order things is a bad idea
>>>in the first place....
>>can somebody say why (if) this is true?
>
>I don't like it because when delaying things to get a certain
>order you are often delaying against things that aren't in the
>scheduler. In other words, you figure, "it's going to take about
>100ms to read in that file, so I'll put a 100ms delay on this such-and-
>such." This is not a recipe for achieving consistency, which is
>generally one of the things people would like to have when programming a
>computer.
>
>David Z.

   I'm not intending to imply insult or judgment here but I am
   curious to know in order to be able to respond to your posts in
   an appropriate manner, so please forgive what appears to be,
   but in fact is not intended as, an insulting question: Are you
   stupid?

   Hell, there are no rules here-- we're trying to accomplish
   something.

                       -- Thomas A. Edison --

   That which is static and repetitive is boring. That which is
   dynamic and random is confusing. In between lies art.

   Geniuses are like thunderstorms. They go against the wind,
   terrify people, cleanse the air.

   sanitazie++
   ! l!ke ztep!ng on bugz.

   Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
   The first duty of a revolutionary is to get away with it.
   The future belongs to those who dare.

   I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.

   I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.

>when programming a computer.

   If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a
   konglomerate -- that will do them in. [internet]

= dzere ~15 terab!tez ov pure teczt on dze uuu.
= dzere  ~3 terab!tez ov !mage data on dze uuu.

   planar asp!r!na + evervescent fenomena. !n 1o m!n tajk 1o mor. letz breathe
   ox!gen. ! l!ke !t.

   Natives who beat drums to drive off evil spirits are objects of
   scorn to smart Americans who blow horns to break up traffic
   jams.

   The basis for optimism is sheer terror.

   In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the
   future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a
   world that no longer exists.

   in nigeria the mean bmi for men and women is 21.7 and 22.6 respectively in
   the united states the average bmi for nigerian men and women is 27.1 and 30.8 respectively

   this increasing prevalence of obesity is associated with adverse health consequences.

>cycling74

   It is the individual's task to differentiate himself from all the
   others and stand on his own feet. All collective identities...
   interfere with the fulfillment of this task. Such collective
   identities are crutches for the lame, shields for the timid, beds
   for the lazy, nurseries for the irresponsible....

   infirm. lame, lazy, irresponsible.... licensees shady thieves

* approximation classes
* random combinatorial structures

                          GUIDELINE FOR SUBMISSION

2. Interactions and Patterns: Patterns of behavior and the
inadequacy of averages: influence, interdependence,
cooperation, competition, networks, adaptation / evolution.

   It is only to the individual that a soul is given.

-- Albert Einstein --

   That which is static and repetitive is boring. That which is
   dynamic and random is confusing. In between lies art.

   The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It
   is the source of all art and science.

                        -- Albert Einstein --
                          Reality is the leading cause of stress for
                          those in touch with it.
                              When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second.
   When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour.
   That's relativity.

                        -- Albert Einstein --

   When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by

   USEFUL - To be useless is one of the characteristics of genius

   A female genius is a contradiction in terms, for genius is simply intensified,
   perfectly developed, universally conscious maleness.

   The man of genius possesses, like everything else, the complete female in himself;

   In those cases where women approach genius they also approach masculinity.

   If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. --Albert Einstein

   The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. --AE.I\O.U

   Advertisements contain the only truths to be relied on in a
   newspaper.

   NATO.0+55 MACHT GANZ GLUCKL!CH + FR3!!!!!!

   - http://www.eusocial.com/u
   - http://www.eusocial.com/a
   - http://www.eusocial.com/2t

   What information consumes is rather obvious: it consumes the
   attention of its recipients.

   eusocial.com -> superb source for planar asp!r!na + evervescent fenomena

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

table 1 statistics for search-engine coverage and recency !n 01 luvl! 4mat

search engine northern snap altavista hotbot microsoft infoseek google yahoo excite lycos euroseek average light coverage with respect to 38.3 37.1 37.1 27.1 20.3 19.2 18.6 17.6 13.5 5.9 5.2 n/a combined coverage (%) 95% confidence ±0.82 ±0.75 ±0.77 ±0.64 ±0.51 ±0.82 ±0.69 ±0.61 ±0.46 ±0.30 ±0.40 n/a interval coverage with respect to 16.0 15.5 15.5 11.3 8.5 8.0 7.8 7.4 5.6 2.5 2.2 n/a estimated web size percentage of 9.8 2.8 6.7 2.2 2.6 5.5 7.0 2.9 2.7 14.0 2.6 5.3 invalid links mean age of new 141 240 166 192 194 148 n/a 235 206 174 n/a 186 matching documents (days) median age of new 84 91 33 51 57 60 n/a 76 47 174 n/a 57 matching documents (days)

akadem!a - simply INFERIOR

in a survey of 200 universities to asses how quickly they had
adopted 30 specific innovations siegfried et all found that the
average time between adoption of an innovation by the 1st institution
and its adoption by half of them was more than 25 years, which
is twice as long as the comparable figure in industry

for early humans the average lifespan was approx 20 years [Shiro Horiuchi].
for Netochka Nezvanova.1*1=2v[erosion] the average lifespan is approx 7 [Netochka Nezvanova]

   + forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and
   the winds long to play with your hair.

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1