aries on 14 Oct 2000 16:47:58 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Fwd: [Fwd: Not in Our Name]

hey, who is this naive person who really believes that those soldiers were
'lost' on the way to their base? doesn't that sound ridicilous; "two civil
dressed soldiers getting lost in the palestinian area looking for their
base". come on, i can't imagine anybody being so naive to believe in such
shitty stupid lie. what kind of naivite is this?...

aries @korautonomedia

http://korotonomedya.gisam.metu.edu.tr/