integer on 21 Oct 2000 17:44:00 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: letz knit

>> -- - 01 zta!t ov 01 unzan!tar! akadem!e
>
>> 01 2x obj
>
>>> chart.  Us doctoral students don't sew much!!!   Can I have  a raincheck.
>
>> 01 xy obj

>> dze ekonom!e = dr!v n b! uomen + dze ver! young
>
>i sew. i make (or am making) quilts. i make rugs. xy  = sissy = xy = proud
>
>textiles r fun

live textiles are +?

>does nn need help sewing?

nn is sewing with you isnt she +?
= refer to the process as the dynamic interrelationship of all embedded systems.
da +?

autumn lv++.
nn. wearing ferrets alive

.b!o z+!mulaz!e

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova - - Developer Advantages - simply SUPERIOR
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST - - dounload the SDK hier - http://www.m9ndfukc.com/fnn/sdk.sit.bin

 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478