JSalloum on 25 Oct 2000 02:25:06 -0000

[Nettime-bold] ...sites re the middle east

Dear Nettimers,

If you are interested in information on the region from the middle east, I'm
sending these suggestions, lists and sites, from a friend who works in the
Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut, and I've added a couple on the bottom.

----

info@infopal.org

http://al-awda.org.

http://www.addameer.org/september2000/

http://www.grassrootsonline.org/palvoices.html

cprr-leb@egroups.com

http://nigelparry.com/september2000/

You can also contact "Muna Hamzeh-Muhaisen" <muna@alquds.net> she is a
Palestinian from Dheisha camp in Bethlehem and she writes regular diaries of
what is happening, so you may contact her and give her your e-mail address so
that she includes you in the list

There are many case studies and photos at:
www.arij.org
---

and check out:
http://www.arij.org/paleye/abughnam/pictures.htm

and for a very well detailed site with tons of information from a down to
earth legal perspective and that also has articles on the The Palestinian
Security Services' (PSS) torture and criminal liability see;
http://www.lawsociety.org

and more, arab & jew coalitions etc:
www.OpenTent.org
www.ivri-nasawi.org