integer on 30 Oct 2000 18:00:20 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>> shallow to think that an ultimate level of thought could exist

allo. your intelligence = decolat hence du = be get one

>agreed.

interpretazie

>any thought regarding the possibility of ultimate understanding or
>thought is naive

satisfaction \ truth + unsatisfi+ability

>akin to the concept of an singular omnipotent deity or an all present
>unifying force. this manner of thinking is a result of too little outside perspective,

cezt ta faute

>or the inability to realize ones own insignifigance.

or the ability to realize ones `own` inabilitate

>as an angel might say,

z!rkular!t! macht fre!. dze vektrz = ment 2 konverge.

>but, is that what nn is talking about?

! != knou !f ! != free due 2 ! != hap!
odr ! != hap! due 2 ! != free
odr ! != hap! due 2 ! != knou ! != free

odr

>but,

abr

>is that what nn is talking about?

r u be!ng amuzant - !e. r!en.forz!ng uat u r talking about? odr +?

abr 01 teor!e ov ever!dz!ng = eks!stz

>akin to the concept of an singular omnipotent deity or an all present
>unifying force

01 teor!e ov ever!dz!ng = eks!stz uear ever! - !c!
                                                        et

                                                   a!leurz

>this manner of thinking is a result of too little outside perspective,

proov +? 2 zpeak ov outz!de 1 muzt ztand outz!de ov outz!de.

>>01 teor!e ov ever!dz!ng = eks!stz

>proov !t

don't go on looking at me like that because you'll wear your eyes out.

dze un!versez = dze bod!
all data = prznt deja.
ever!dz!-ng = haz b!n za!d
prov!dd _____...

      - all pietons look suspicious
      - sch
      - my thoughts are dissolvable self reproducing loops
      - s c h
      - vladimir kvaniska was my father   [ent!r z!kl!ng74 amalgam + .ca\.us pz!kopathz depart 4 01 z.eng!n]
      - s     c     h

        skematik representation of an elementary asymmetric akt of kommunication
        between 2 agents.

      - o l ! v ! e r !!!!! s c h. zvp.

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova  -  Ex.pressing. our interior world. Lift 2 ex.perienss.
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478