cristine wang on 30 Oct 2000 23:38:35 -0000

[Nettime-bold] for those who missed Jarryd Lowder in a live performance of "Autoharp" and "Friday the 13, Pt. 666"

for those who missed Jarryd Lowder in a live
performance of "Autoharp" and "Friday the 13, Pt. 666"
here it is online:

http://netart-init.org/
http://netart-init.org/webcast-event/jarryd.html

apologies to those who tried to log on to our live
webcast last nite from parsons/the new school with
Jarryd Lowder performing live, unfortunately, we found
out the stream got broken a few times...

we taped everything onto a dv cam tape, so we will
encode + stream it next week...(unbroken)

yes, it was full house, standing room only into the
hallways...

David Byrne sneaked in when the lights went out, then
sneaked out before the lights went back up...

thank you to those that tried to log on to view the
performance

although the microphones didn't really work for the
live rap part, the energy was really good and
impromptu...

it kind of reminded me of laurie anderson and john
cage all over again...