integer on 1 Nov 2000 22:17:26 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

nn t!p.t!pd

>hallo
>

>attached may find 01 piscina. vraiment.
>je sur.

most thankful,

some one

-

in this impossibility of isolating the process of simulation
must be seen the whole thrust of an order that can only
see and understand in terms of some reality because it
can function nowhere else.

obedience and trangression are equivalent.
they cancel the difference upon which the equivalent is based.

the established order can do nothing against it for
the process of simulation is beyond true and false
beyond equivalences beyond the rational distinctions upon
which function all power and the entire social.

=cw4t7abs = dze future

part!da komun!zta !tal!ano
http://www.freedemo.org  - juzt 1 kl!k !    !   !
h!dn kluez 2 b!pedal!zm.
bzzp. bzzp. tra!l +?                               !                   !                                                 !
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l

      : DOGZ . TELEPATHI + QUANTUM MEKANIKS
        AKT 02 : SCENA A
        [c]ccp Netochka Nezvanova + Irena Sabine Czubera

      - online access is restricted for institutions who
        hold a subscription at the institutional rate to the print.

      - blp blp
        blblp blp blp
        tzzt. prozesz.

      - login    : blp blp
        password : blblpblpblp
        Expires  : 12/16/2000

      - danke

      - Climate Change +?
      - quoi +?
      - Last year we cut emissions by 3.4 million tons
      - a.bon. du = ultra.
      - Click hier to see how we plan to cut them even more!!!!
      - [1 klik] by eliminating waste +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - aren't i lovely +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - eliminating waste = eliminating jobs ja +?
      - YES!!!!!
      - sol.la. splendid. = free the people.
      - YES!!!!!
      - i like you.