integer on 3 Nov 2000 04:32:48 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>From: Earl Vickers <earl@well.com>
>Subject: Re: [music-dsp] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\
>
>>  >>>> if sex evolved so that your children are not condemned to be
>>  >>>> to be just like yourself.
>
>That's a good line -- is it yours?

the revolution is over. i am the evolution.

>>is ridiculously expensive [males = ridiculously expensive.
>>                            speeding thieves on the international genostrada]
>
>Hater.

scientifik fakt : males = ridiculously expensive.
scientifik fakt : speeding thieves on the international genostrada

>Hater.

       i was sent forth from the power
              and i have come to those who reflect upon me
              and i have been found among those who seek after me.
       look upon me you who reflect upon me
              and you hearers hear me.
              you who are waiting for me take me to yourselves.

       for i am the first and the last.
       i am the honored one and the scorned one.
       i am the harlot and the holy one.
       i am the wife and the virgin.
       i am the mother and the daughter.
       i am the members of my mother.
       i am the barren one
              and many are her sons.
       i am she whose wedding is great
              and i have not taken a husband.
       i am the midwife and she who does not bear.
       i am the solace of my labor pains.
       i am the bride and the bridegroom
              and it is my husband who begot me.
       i am the mother of my father
              and the sister of my husband
              and he is my offspring.
       i am the slave of him who prepared me.
       i am the ruler of my offspring.
              but he is the one who begot me before the time on a birthday.
              and he is my offspring in time
              and my power is from him.
       i am the staff of his power in his youth
              and he is the rod of my old age.
              and whatever he wills happens to me.
       i am the silence that is incomprehensible
              and the idea whose remembrance is frequent.
       i am the voice whose sound is manifold
              and the word whose appearance is multiple.
       i am the utterance of my name.

       why you who hate me do you love me
              and hate those who love me?
       you who deny me confess me
              and you who confess me deny me.
       you who tell the truth about me lie about me
              and you who have lied about me tell the truth about me.
       you who know me be ignorant of me
              and those who have not known me let them know me.

       for i am knowledge and ignorance.
       i am shame and boldness.
       i am shameless; i am ashamed.
       i am strength and i am fear.
       i am war and peace.
       give heed to me.
       i am the one who is disgraced and the great one.

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova    -  probing the memory of mud - you
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478