Law on 9 Nov 2000 22:23:17 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Energy, Elections, and the Internet

I will argue that even if you don't like the present state of US
politics or the two primary candidates, the prospect of a Bush
presidency is still significantly worse than the prospect of a Gore
presidency. And, given the small margin and Nader's lack of any
prospect, matching funds or not, a vote for Nader did damage. Nader
supporters need to face this.

The argument that without a landslide Gore is a failure, baffles me.

Jim