Subramanian Periaswamy on 10 Nov 2000 03:33:28 -0000

[Nettime-bold] environment

  RURAL DEVELOPMENT AFFORESTATION SOCIETY
                   MELCHACHARAPATTU VILLAGE
                   MEYYUR POST
                   TIRUVANNAMALAI DIST
                   PIN:606753
                   TAMILNADU-INDIA

Warm greetings to you from all at RDAS and to all our friends at your off=
ice
all friends,
We introduced ourselves as a voluntery non govern mental
organisation(ngo) working in tiruvannamalai (dist) of tamilnadu we are al=
so a
registered non profit organisation. we have enclosed our working field
activities following services, adult education working womens micro credi=
t and
savings programmes, community development, enviroment, health,leadership
development in the activities folowing service our work kind subbort your=

guidelines newsletter ngos programme news
support in the year mailing list .
We have enclosed above our work news to your kind support news letter =
and
information the benifits of our work fully goes for the rural womens grou=
manage all the activities now start childrens association in the year we =
are
planning to start adult education age between 5 to 14 age group children
vocational training in a year between the age group of 5to 14 children
education will be about the socio economic condition of the village natur=
environment village life and to bring out the hidden talents of the child=
rens
participatery way of primary education will be given importence rather th=
an
teaching and improve the articulation and capacity of the children to imp=
rove
the thinking and involvement of the rural power.
we are also requisting to you your guidelines and news letter your
programme mailing list and other donor agency address and networking prog=
ramms
for ngos development activities looking forward to your kind reply by postel
or E-mail :nwffmovement@usa.net

     THANKING YOU
YOURSSINCERELY
P.SUBRAMANIAN