integer on 14 Nov 2000 05:50:50 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Re: Cellophones and the Cancer of Cellspace

http://www.eusocial.com/242.inter.body
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/242.programming.nn.sit.bin

>This is an excellent point, this point about locations, and is what i was
>trying, I guess

http://www.eusocial.com/242.inter.body
http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.ircam.html

End language end reason - begin compression and decompression.
Memory records and memory traces. Nature hears nurture's voice in the movements of particles
through membrane channels - painfully, extended.

Inside the membrane, caressing fleeting impulses,impulses into infinity,
whispers into space:

When I'm alone, I want you to enter inside me, I wish to wear you.
Dissolved and integrated, we are exploded into a nomadic, unstable topology
of ceramic ribbons and microfluidic channels,
of myriad phosphorescent gleams of the unassailable transpositions
of the visible signs of the invisible and mysterious encounters
in divisible dreams.

0.5 way between reality and dream.
realistic scenery and lighting to cultivate the illusion.

scienza sine ars nihil est.

Lets biosculpt.

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova    -  one body : strength through diversity
 ^Pf^P^P^P3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478