integer on 17 Nov 2000 07:19:25 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

letz kont!nue shl ue.

mate preferensez uear v!eud az nodz!ng > dzn 01 ua! ov enzur!ng
!nd!vz = mate onl! u!th memberz ov ___...

oke. d.akord. 01 rap!d !nvezt!gaz!e

+ In Europe, the ruddy duck (Oxyura jamaicensis) was once seen as a welcome North
American addition to wildfowl collections. But the species escaped, became widespread and has
threatened the existence of the native white-headed duck, O. leucocephalus, by mating with the
females. In Britain, the reluctant decision was taken to control ruddy ducks by shooting them.

why should the bigger female white-headed ducks prefer the smaller ruddy-duck drakes
rather than males of their own species? A clue comes from a paper by K. G. McCracken
Studies of the related Argentine lake duck O. vittata reveal that
the male has an especially large penis  20 cm, when erect, which is about half of its owner's length.

the costs and benefits of polygamy differ for males and females.
copulation is not always a cooperative venture between the sexes.

>> ridiculously expensive. [secondly = xy libido = simply INFERIOR \ laking]
>
>try me.  i like it.

beaut!ful k!sz

about five times -- slowly -- meaning should emerge...

>> who selekts +?
>
>i do.

quantum teleport!ng u !n2 01 blk hole
nn konzumz>g!glb!tz. ! do.

 zkandal - trez ch!c :: http://euc.cx/

                                            pre.konssept!*n
                                                  meeTz ver!f1kat!*n.

  -

  Netochka Nezvanova    -  shou me your genes
  f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
  @www.eusocial.org
  17.hzV.tRL.478