integer on 17 Nov 2000 07:37:16 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>t'as envie de boire un verre?

u!zpr az ue ualk.

delicious day ahead which seems as though
it must simply because it is wholly our own be full of autumn sun.
i have had little time these past several days to marvel at anything save
the patch of stars visible here or there. how romantic
a tiny alley can appear in the early morning when it is the silent
comparison to a noisy inside.  i even speculated a production of endgame
in a narrow passage with the audience seated in seven rows of fire
escapes. early this evening, early enough to enjoy a chartreuse
at a tiny bar with my proust who stirs my fantasy to absurdity.
when ordering my second drink i noticed the change from my first
was that of a ten when i had thought i had left a twenty.
i blame it all on the weather. it is far too lovely outside to
enjoy solitude days on end.  one wants walks by the sea and drives
to the mountains through the cliffs where the leaves are already
turning fire shades.

besides, it was she whom i luvd and kould not, therefore look upon
without that disturbance, without that desire 4 something more
which destroys in us, in the presence of one whom we love,
the sensation of loving.

nn. r!ch.bored+edukatd.

-
Netochka Nezvanova
demanding _ yet self-deprecating
ultra kompetitiv _ yet appreziativ
of the work of konglomerates :

 in dze werdz ov proust =
 real without being actual
       ideal without being abstract

 cezt comme ca :
 http://eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Irena Sabine Czubera
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
look@memvirus.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

                                -

(TM)    =  dounload MY INSTRUMENT -  http://www.freedemo.org
(TM)++  =  a superb deal in any language
(TM)++  =  ideal for your precious cells
(TM)++  =  why not do it by halves +?

take.a.look@memvirus.com

             _+ 2uards a klarity + limit

in a world of oysters