waz on 19 Nov 2000 01:07:24 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [Fwd: PeaceWatch: More Myths and Facts]

I was quite upset by the thread not so long ago about the
Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Since it is a conflict in which I am
personally emotionally involved, I was guilty of posting stuff that I
probably ought not have done and talking complete bollocks in the same
way that most people on both sides seem to when discussing this
particular conflict.

The following is a 'Myths and Facts' article about the
Palestinian-Israeli conflict biased towards the side of peace, rather
than one of the particular sides of the conflict. I submit it as an
example of a rare kind of text - something that discusses this issue
without talking complete bollocks (or so it seems to me), and I
apologise in advance to those on each side who will be annoyed by the
bits of it with which they disagree.

Cheers etc.,

Wayne
http://www.waz.easynet.co.uk/