Steven Clift on 20 Nov 2000 23:40:01 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Int'l Invite - Elections and the Net - Post election review

It would be great to get an international comparative perspective on lessons learned about the
use of the Internet in elections outside of the the United States.  The discussion may also be
particularly useful for those who have upcoming national elections.  Perhaps you can improve
upon our early efforts and show us how to do things right!

See invite below.

Steven Clift
Democracies Online

*** Democracies Online Newswire - http://www.e-democracy.org/do ***

Below are the first two messages sent to the DO-CAMPNET e-mail list.  Join
the 120 of us gathered thus far and put in your two cents by sending an e-
mail to <do-campnet-subscribe@egroups.com>. - Steven Clift, Democracies
Online