Kenji Siratori on 22 Nov 2000 20:42:01 -0000

[Nettime-bold] kenjigram-hydromachine

--
basement resounds and the sun goes mad....the silence apocalypse that your
gene reaches to zero the embryo who invades to the body fluid of ADAM the

to do the quickening of the fatalities hearing--so the speed of the
replicant_consciousness that wolf do palpitation the insanity X chromosome
of ADAM that conceives does your storage suck=blood.... to the body of the
machine mechanism of the girl that does the cyber of the angel that inputs a
physical threat to the remainder of the drug-embryo to the neurons like my
ant_hacking--"my soul turns with the 9th gimmick. so but i murder your brain
cell only++the drug-embryo who the love of the zero++clone is disillusioned
the sun of ADAM that reproduces my brain resolves it to the apoptosis spring
artificial" hand and foot of the demon in a dream invites 1/8 of suicide of
the micro-girl....

particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/   particle/particle/particle/
particle/particle/particle/....

reverse side in the moon.. replicant_heaven of.. the emotion of limit.