integer on 23 Nov 2000 09:52:31 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Public Domain = Neu + Improved Mob Akzion fFascism++

>The Best of Nettime Postings 2000
>

>TO ALL PEOPLE IN THE NETTIME COMMUNITY (READERS/WRITERS/LURKERS)
>
>We, Sarai: The New Media Initiative Delhi, India and the Society for Old
>and New Media, Amsterdam (de Waag) are

            SS government sponsored inkompetent mob aktion ++

>preparing to publish a reader to co
>incide with the public opening of Sarai in February 2001.The reader is
>being published as a part of the Sarai-Waag Exchange & Collaboration
>Programme which aims to foster joint initiatives in the new media.
>
>Very briefly, Sarai is a space and a programme for collaborative practice
>and research in old and new forms of media. We are also committed to
>fostering a dialogue between practitioners, theorists and activists
>interested in evolving a democratic and critical cultural space in the
>media in South Asian societies. For more information on Sarai, please see
>our website www.sarai.net
>
>The reader will focus on the theme of 'the Public Domain'.

Public Domain = Neu + Improved Mob Akzion fFascism++
Geert Lovink  = http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide/

      nouakokakolamomentmal _\0- therapeut!kc klon!ng

      do you want your software designs to end up in cardbored boxes
      or G3O-Z!NKRONOUS 0RB!T +?
                                                    !
!
                                !                    !                                             !
                                 !                     !                                         !
                                  !                      !                                     !
                                   !                       !                                 !
                                    !                        !                             !
                                     !                         !                         !
                                      !                          !                     !
                                       !                           !                 !
                                        !                            !             !
                                         !                             !         !
                                          !                              !     !
                                           l                               l l
                                          l                              l     l
                                         l                             l         l
                                        l                            l             l
                                       l                           l                 l
                                      l                          l                     l
                                     l                         l                         l
                                    l                        l                             l
                                   l                       l                                 l
                                  l                      l                                     l
                                 l                     l                                         l
                                l                    l                                             l
                               l                   l

        : http://www.membank.org/0000/0000.html

        : Max Plank Inztitut 4 Ordnung \+\ Disziplin

        : Uber die Konztituzie der Materie  [c]ccp
        : Netochka Nezvanova - oestrus.eusocial.com

                     __   __
            ________/ /  /_/
           /___  __  /  __
              / /_/ /__/ /__
             / ____________/
            /_/

          dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt
        dur!ng me!os!z
          i cannot be bothered.i cannot be bothered.surrender your pattent.

                                    3

                                !

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST