niki gomez" (by way of richard barbrook) on 26 Nov 2000 14:46:01 -0000

[Nettime-bold] CYBERSEX @ Cybersalon

 CYBERSEX @ Cybersalon
 Sexual assistance for humans

 Monday 11th December 2000
 ICA (institute of contemporary arts), the mall, london SW1 5AH
 Tube: Charing Cross/Piccadilly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Film screenings:
 @ 4.30pm (£2.50), 8.30pm (£4.50), 10.15pm (free for Cybersalon ticket
 holders)
 Cybersalon presents the UK premiere of I.K.U- a Japanese cyber-porn film
 where the Genom Corporation send out replicants to gather data through
 sex.
 "I.K.U. invents a future cybersexual universe" (Sundance festival)
 http://www.i-k-u.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx