Lumpenilluminate on 1 Dec 2000 12:33:17 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> NO PROTEST NO PROFIT >>> Consultation

<< In a message dated 01/12/00 01:55:16 GMT Standard Time, snafu@kyuzz.org
writes:

 << if you disagreed so much with these goals or methods, you could have not
  send anything and partecipate only to those protests which are pure and
  uncontaminated.

  http://www.0100101110101101.org/PROTEST=PROFIT/

  best,

  snafu

 Con - raid.....as you 've included the 'protest = profit' url (CHEAP SPAM OR
WHAT ?) and due to general tone, I'll assume partisanship here.....intrueging
when one considers the early days of this dispute and the nettime subscribers
not even being exposed to  our initial source letters of 'PROTEST' to the
JUDGES and the fact that two formal complaints have been registered with  the
enterprise organisers....... that we specifically requested you publish in
full.....interesting you prefer to collude and mislead in disengenous sniping
rather than publish the appeals.....the 2nd one in particular covers your
points raised......but to just paraphrase 'are you going to add censorship
and bureaucratic centralism to the list '??

 Ludo (Minister of information to the L.I.)
 NO URL IN SPAMMING >>