integer on 5 Dec 2000 09:43:22 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: The Seventh Myth of Technology Stocks (fwd)

>From a discussion on the Tulipomania mailing list.  Geert asked me to
>forward this to Nettime, so here it is.
>
>   --Dave.

tr!kx 4 betr r!bonz non +?

geert lovink - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide/

> > [this is a slightly better version of the piece which I posted on
> > nettime yesterday,

bra!n celz each da! d!e +?

vr!!endl!.nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN - ISBN: 0140444556
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478