integer on 6 Dec 2000 02:19:40 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Jeremy Bernstein discusses NATO.0+55+3d modular

>From: Jeremy Bernstein <jeremy@bootsquad.com>
>
>no problem. i've been meaning to do some addenda/updating in any
>case. i'm at work right now, so it's not immediately possible,
>but i'll take care of it later on tonight or in the next day or
>so. thanks for the

d.akord.= had prepard d!sz dekal 4 u.
! uant u 2 uear. tzo !.ll apl! !t.
ztand zt!l z!l!. _____....

Hallo

Regarding Jeremy Bernstein's "discussion of NATO.0+55+3d modular"

I have not the "discussion" authored and thus it isnt feasible entitling simply GENIAL.
It is however a very good / useful and approx 95 percent accurate exposition
of the simply SUPERIOR + ultra GENIAL .bitlife [softkode] NATO.0+55+3d modular
[sakarin++ ...komrad luvrz 4 ur healthz zake]

        - ultra elegant. massively superb + contrapuntal.
          ideal complement 4 your ultra sanitary mammalian expression system.

Recently the accuracy of said exposition has suffered for NATO.0+55+3d modular
has several  - neu + improved - structural modifications incurred.

The latest + most crystalline info data is accessible via just 01 klik your klik
klik hier - http://www.eusocial.com

Perhaps Jeremy Bernstein could apply 01 date decal on the "discussion" +?
JA +? DANKE!!!!

Warmezt regards, NN konglomerate
[circularity macht ganz glucklich + fre!]

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-
Netochka Nezvanova     - we are not advancing. we are retreating
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - in your direction.  m!kro.bl!ss|r|evolut!on|devot!on
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478