integer on 6 Dec 2000 03:05:46 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: GANZ NEU \ ISEA

>From: hc gilje <hc@nervousvision.com>
>Subject: GANZ NEU

dadadada

>Hello,

allo

>happy to present new updated project pages on my website: images from
>my new Vakuum movie, the jazzkammer collaboration, Hollow Creature:
>TigerGarden and Sement.
>
>also, on saturday, I will be performing at ISEA2000 on the boat BATOFAR at 23h:
>VideoNervous part 1
>Aksel H. Tjora: percussion+samples
>hc gilje: natopilot

natopilot - ekselnt

+ ekselnt = zeverl l!f 4rmz kuer!ed re:isea
shl 4uard dzm ur anoun.sement.

>...and no, my powerbook hasn´t arrived yet, and I am supposed to take
>a plane in 9 hours.

n ua!td 2 monthz 4 01 hd 4rom aapl.

konzum>tearz

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-
Netochka Nezvanova      - !gf2r. simply SUPERIOR
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

v!v!d v!zual !magez = voluntar!l! generatd !n dze human m9nd
!n dze absensz ov v!zual !nput [!ez.plz]