integer on 8 Dec 2000 06:30:41 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ hello nn

Ivan Zassoursky skr!b!z

profetic & berserk
i have been travelling for a while - catching up on my nettime discovered
that nn, vaguely understandable and completely digitally mysteriou,
went berserk into prophetic pathos. it is surprising how text can actually
unlock the dna male repositories and proves that language remains the sourse
code of interaction, programming the outcome of ongoing genetic revolution.

obviously, desperate and jealous i am.
the most fascinating thing about this game is that it always appears as something new.

   - !znt zeksual zelekz!on juzt lvl! +?

                                                  `something new`  -  mor dzn u kould
                                                                      poz!bl! !mag!n +?

-
m!kro.bl!ss|r|evolut!on|devot!on
dekorous grav!t+e.
nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-
Netochka Nezvanova     - d!e tanze der b!enen
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478