porculus on 16 Dec 2000 10:16:19 -0000

Re: [Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> This artwork degrades women.

> suited lying naked, prone and passive on a rag on the cold floor, just
> crying out for Professors of Art Design and Media to stomp on them?
>
> Wayne Myers 15/12/2000

Hiya,

jolly reversal of situation wayne, what a nice hand stitched email ! and plus to
shield each other with his/her body is gentle war, haa liege women and men are the
vivid spirit of art and monarchy, their emails just degrades the queen ! ask for
ordeal, and believe me god recognized her owns, i am by your side wayne, er but i, if
one walk on us we would have to cry 'god save the queen !'..it have to be stronger
than us
welcome to our side wayne !

Later !