integer on 22 Dec 2000 22:55:57 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>From djp@spee.ch  Fri Dec 22 23:00:47 2000

>> Ouch. I bow down to your completely insane random associations and
>> prolix meaningless spew.

!t = prevntz dze d!ztorz!on ov s!ght rootz
abr at dze kozt ov 01 unfam!l!ar znd.  l!ztn - b!lab!al kl!k

>> Incoherence = profundity.

profound b!lab!al kl!k

>> Actually, I enjoy most of your posts

med!teranean b!lab!al kl!k

>if I'm not too tired to do all that
>> string substitution.
>>
>> How's that for my first post to this list?
>>
>> yours truly,

! !nundat u avec 01 konzonant klztr

>> djp
>>

>This is a private follow up to the earlier message above:

u uant > konzonant klztr +?

>Sorry for the somewhat vitrolic reactionary response.

ver! zldml! ofndd

>I was bored

r!ch auss! +?

>and your
>reponse looked like flame bait.

!f 01 = 01 flame throuer. tell m!.

>Your messages read like a postmodern Nietzsche, so I feel compelled to
>repeat the popular quote - "What does not kill me only makes me stronger".

d!g!tl enterta!nmnt

>Anyway, I'll shut up now.

!= zurpr!zez m!.

>I'm not a very good judge of art (which includes poetry).

gene ekspres!on

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - kaoz ov del!ghtz
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478