integer on 26 Dec 2000 03:42:02 -0000

Re: [Nettime-bold] SFMOMA \ David Ross is a Disreputable Person Running a Disreputable Institution

re:

>David Ross is a Disreputable Person Running a Disreputable Institution
>Ross, you're a bum!

If one may, NN has been made aware by SFMOMA `artists` that
they aren't provided with the software etc they desire
e.g. NATO.0+55 and thus are forced to travel begging.

NN finds this ultra amussant + has concluded SFMOMA
may in fact be just another destitute plantation style
provincial `organization`.

Friendly, NN

-

Netochka Nezvanova  - simply SUPERIOR