numberunning on 26 Dec 2000 06:30:47 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Your business needs to be At The TOP!!!

Top Position Solutions For Your Site

We can list your website in all major Search Engines and achieve
Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED!

You pay only after results are shown to you.

Not only we submit or register your site,
We guarantee you Top 10 positions.
If people cannot find your business in the first
30 matches of a search, then designing and hosting your site was
a waste of time, money and hopes.

* Properly Optimized Files Made For You!
* Your Optimized Files are completely cloaked!
* Surfers will go to your Home Page. We do not use any
redirection technique.

We key on the following major search engines:
* Yahoo-Looksmart-AltaVista-Dogpile-WebCrawler-Lycos-
* Excite-iwon-AskJeeves-AOL Search-Netscape-HotBot-MSN-
* GO(Infoseek)-NBCi(Snap)-Google-BrainFox-
* Open Directory-Findwhat-Fast Search(alltheweb)-Goto-Canada.

Remember,You PAY only after results are shown to you.
For more information please click here:
mailto:fastinfo123@earthlink.net?subject=More_Information

Or You may call at:

718-583-1771

Monday - Friday From 11:00 AM To 7:00 PM Eastern Time

To be removed from this list, please mail to:
mailto:numberunning@earthlink.net?subject=Remove
subject line and you will be removed from our list.