Nmherman on 1 Jan 2001 02:29:57 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Max Herman's Last Post to the Lists

++

This is my last post to the lists.  I'd like to announce a website i bought
from Eryk Salvaggio, it's at http://one38.org/fulfillment.  I think it's a
great site for me to get myself into what I call "nitrogen cycle mode."  I'm
sure the rest of you will appreciate it.  it cost $100, a very fair price.
It was made on special order in the last two weeks.

No last words, except thanks to in no particular order:  Alex Galloway, Mark
Tribe, Brad Brace, dominique, and Josh zeidner.  I hope I've been expressive
enough to communicate my affections as well as my defiance.

My two new jpgs tell a little story about my trip to New York city in
November.  I threw the tickets at a panel with Maxwell Anderson called "The
Museum of the New Millennium."  That's what the one photo is.  I threw the
tickets and yelled "I'm Spartacus!"  Just a prank, but it was webcast.  The
other one is of me at Adrian Piper's show at the New Museum, I was crying in
the Rodney king piece.  I used a bunch of kleenex, folded them up in a G2K
flyer, and photoed myself.  These are at:
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/nynmanm.JPG

I'll be releasing all my new stuff for the Network, after we get the
financials figured out.  Anyone who wants to contribute a rant or a link to
the editing process send it to nmherman@aol.com before midnight.

Always love yourself and the Tao and you can't help loving others,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
www.geocities.com/genius-2000