Chris Drew on 7 Jan 2001 08:40:56 -0000

[Nettime-bold] ART-ACT Notes 27a

To unsubscribe from To unsubscribe from ART-ACT Notes 27a simply reply with
unsubscribe in the Subject line.

CONTENTS

1) New Art for ART-ACT II
2) New Art from the Screen Print Workshop for Artists
3) A New Year and a New Contest
4) Web Site Developments - Founder adds his Art

NEW ART FOR ART-ACT II

Richard M. Smith - All of One Blood
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/rms1.htm

Carlos Cortez - Untitled
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/cc6.htm

 Camilo Cupian - Stop Racism
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/cbc1.htm

Vanessa Marie Disini Orquiza - Evil
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/vmdo1.htm

Evan Mathenson - Rainbow
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/em1.htm

Timothy B. Wimbley - Untitled
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/tbw1.htm

Irene Flores - Untitled
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/if1.htm

Zareen Shaukat - Art-Act Dove
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/zs1.htm

M. Santa Cecilia - Untitled
http://www.art-teez.org/artact2/msc1.htm

New Art from the "SCREEN PRINT WORKSHOP FOR ARTISTS

Finally - after two years of building a web site to showcase the art of
other artists in our Screen Print Workshop for Artists - I am showing off my
own work. Enjoy.
http://www.art-teez.org/cdrew/index_cd.htm

NEW CONTEST / NEW YEAR

YES! Wondering when or whether you would ever hear about ART-ACT again?
We are back and continuing to build steadily. This is the time that the
brash
boys in the retail Internet business are catching hell. The time of the easy
venture capital is over. While others stress cutting-edge technology our web
site is building flavor. Our site is seeking to do the slow hard work of
building a community around the content of ART-ACT and our Screen Print
Workshop for Artists. Our site does not depend on a well paid systems
administrator and a team of HTML coders or site designers. Our site is