integer on 14 Jan 2001 00:07:20 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ may i have an update - give it to m!!!!!. g!v !t 2 m!. naja.

visor
  what you make of it.

just insert an optional module and you visor turns into a digital
  camera. a phone. an mp3 player or whatever you need it to be.
  what more could you want from technology +?

  visit us online for availability -  http://eusocial.com

  as per exhibit 24 - all goddesses are modular. n2+o.

Jeremy Bernstein - Cycling74 cowardly spy

>i have 242.parazit (older version). NN gave it to me (along
>with every nato.0+55 operator at the time).
>
>...... may i have the update, please?

take 0.5 l of prepared tisheps pulp from the nedjem tree.
mix with 910 g menen. grind together.
pass through a sieve and stir during the night until dawn.

place in pot on slow fire - i have 2 fireplaces - should you like one may take one.
and stir until it sets. leave for 2 days.

place on the fire as the 1st time. add 0.5 l
of incense concentrate. boil together and leave for 2 days.

place on the fire as the first time.
add ab resin and boil together. add sweet scented
aromatic substances and pass through cloth
add 182g dry antiu. 18g aspalathos.
18g geget wood. 18g sweet flag
18g pine kernels. 18g juniper berries
1 l sefy bitumen. leave for 2 days.

place on fire as the 1st time.
leave for 2 days.

place on fire as the 1st time.
leave to boil while stirring with a spoon
of christhorn wood. leave for 2 days.

place on fire as the 1st time.
add 18g (each) gold. silver. genuine lapis lazuli.
genuine red jasper. genuine green felspar. genuine turquoise.
genuine faience and genuine carnelian. each
of these finely grounded. leave for 1 day.

place on fire as the 1st time.
test the concoction with a wooden utensil. if it is too weak
bind it together with dry antiu. if you find that it is too strong
dilute it with tisheps of the nedjem tree and reduce it by placing it
on a fire of sycamore wood.

apply with a spatula whilst warm to the divine limbs.
after the treatment the deity shall be ready to
have its mouth opened and function as a being.

-
as per exhibit 242. all goddesses are modular.

to extend
   to suppress
      to emerge
         to colonize
            to understand
               to komfort
                  to destroy
      to emerge
         to colonize
            to understand

           -O 43      /

                  netochka nezvanova  - volume 4 number 7
        [c]ccp 0+00 irena sabine czubera. memes pre:served
                         - kop!eren verboten : http://www.membank.org