integer on 15 Jan 2001 01:40:08 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ LETZ BOD!PA!NT!!!!!!!

hi                                              [please distribute if you wish to]

firstly

      lovely life forms are cordially invited to join nn at NAMM
      - since Cycling74 Corporation deserves a delektable pro+test where it matters yes.
      among addtl korporat zkum.

      if lovely life forms are interested in participating in what shall likely
      be the most ultra __sensual event at NAMM [ever] -

      may kontakt - netochka@fiftyfifty.org
                  - netochka@membank.org

      (FREE emails shall be deflekted since Cycling74 Corporation serfs are cheap)

      requirements : body + travel + accommodations. nn will provide the extras.

      info data on the ultra unsanitary NAMM - klik hier + klose your eyes - http://www.namm.com/
      info data on the ultra unsanitary Cycling74 - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

      NN - our bodies = our displays. LETZ BOD!PA!NT!!!!!!

                      - we should like to stage a __sensual event at addtl
                        korporat expos. if one wishes to participate
                        in future ones - may kontakt :
                        netochka@fiftyfifty.org or netochka@membank.org

                        LETZ BOD!PA!NT!!!!!! !tz .b!o art z!l!.

>From: Christopher Deckard <chrisd@icns.com>
>To: lev@shoko.calarts.edu
>Subject: Re: max
>Sender: owner-lev@shoko.calarts.edu

>integer@www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>
>> >Not a rumor, it's being developed for windows.
>>

>Ok, another ?: max is a modular environment for audio, correct?  and
>nato is a modular video environment that requires max, correct?

approx correct. aber - presently - nn requires just ice.
hence nn is mostly preoccupied avec .bio spektakles.
give totally + tragically ja. 01 form of lv+ at 01 distance.
in any case - i like .bio.

>> evn dze mak!ntosh verz!on ov max = !n alpha
>>
>> + there are 2 addtl environments in progress for pc \ mac
>> and unlike already existing ones these are more
>> modern and advanced.
>>

>any details?

sure. they are original - not based on max.
although one should be completely compatible with max.
release +? uncertain. am not personally involved.

<do you have any parting words +?

ja. dze m9ndskape ist 01 klein bottle.

         for all lovely + _fashionable personages
         we shall release momentarily 242.m9ndzkape - we wish 2 share.

         for the ( spiteful. unattractive + unsanitary characters ) * 74
         _______.... benadr!l romansz +?

allora. ciao.nn

-

Netochka Nezvanova  - simply SUPERIOR