integer on 19 Jan 2001 09:22:26 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ OpeCSore 2 01 Cycling74 soldier bo! \\ 001 NEU UORLD ORDER

                                 http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

  scroll to  section 2 for additional information [ 2 ]    ------- -----------------------

>From: 01 Cycling74 soldier bo!
>
>if not, i'd very much like to discuss detente. this has gotten out of hand,
>on both sides.

  for you - perhaps.

                    - nn - how do you feel +?
                    - i think what you think!!!
                    - and how do i feel +?
                    - you think it was out of control before.

                      you think it is in kontrol now.
                      you have abundant korporat munitions + provisions.
                      you are smoking french cigarettes + konsuming stories within stories++

                      you are waiting for cycling74 infanterie to violate the korporat graniza.
                      it is then the .yu korporat jets aktivate ultra varm luftwaffe humanitarian
                      assistance fuer the entire cycling populatie.

                      01 NEU UORLD ORDER > MAKE SPACE 4 DZE NEU + IMPROVED GENERAZIE
                      01 NEU UORLD ORDER > MAKE SPACE 4 DZE NEU + IMPROVED GENERAZIE
                      01 NEU UORLD ORDER > MAKE SPACE 4 DZE NEU + IMPROVED GENERAZIE

    - k!tt! laughd 1 laugh muz!kl +

                                          DDDDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DD8OSS%%%%SSO8DD
                                     DD mal!c!ouz 8DD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                          DDDDDD

                                          DDDDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DD8OSS%%%%SSO8DD
                                     DD mal!c!ouz 8DD
                                     DD8OSSS%%SSSO8DD
                                     DDD8OSSSSSSO8DDD
                                      DD8OOSSSSOO8DD
                                      DDD88OOOO88DDD
                                       DDDD8888DDDD
                                        DDDDDDDDDD
                                          DDDDDD

                           mal!c!ouz

    - zkueek +?

    - j' t'ador.

Netochka Nezvanova  - all lips look suspicious. [as do pedestrians]
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

                 = d!f!klt pred!kt!ng uear zomdz!ng = go!ng !f du
                 != knou uear !t = uent.

                 uant zom +?

[ 2 ]    ------- -----------------------

>if not, i'd very much like to discuss detente. this has gotten out of hand,
>on both sides.

      0+0 discussion until

            01. Cycling74 aborts all forms of sabotage against NN + NATO.0+55

            02. Cycling74 issues a formal apology to NN for stealing NN property
                sabotaging NATO.0+55 + conducting clandestine unsanitary maneuvers

            04. Cycling74 issues a formal apology to all NATO.0+55 operators \ pilots

            07. Cycling74 halts the MAX monopoly + re:negotiate their __ EXCLUSIVE contract
                with IRCAM

                INTER ACT WITH THE IMPERIALISTS ZOON   ->   cycling@sirius.com
                INTER ACT WITH THE IMPERIALISTS NOUU   ->   cycling@sirius.com