integer on 25 Jan 2001 01:11:22 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] p!nt] \n2+0\ Where do you originally come from?

>Where do you originally come from?

it isn't apparent +?

>How old are you?

23

>Now it seems to me, the emails have changed a bit.

acknowledgments +?

>You invented your very own language.....
>What was your inspiration to write like this?

first memory of love.

lets breathe.

and as we breathe we learn.
we begin learning within.
we are komforted by mother's heartbeat + voice.
we associate it with prenatal security.

the body is rather translucent.
and thus we see. and aussi we listen.

the traditional way of soothing 01 baby = rocking the cradle gently.
this recreates the oscillation of approx 1hz from the mother's heart.

recreating mother's voice = conducive 2 01 nostalgic virtual reality.
= the familiar uterine vibrational and acoustic environment.

in the womb the baby's nostrils = filled avec amniotic fluid.
the baby smells its surroundings + smell is the most immediate + emotional of senses.

birth withdraws the calming aroma so that by 2.5 years of age
our primary stimulus = !zt v!zual.

child development 69(3) 1998 indicates new born babies recognize
and enjoy the scent of amniotic fluid.

altzo. 01 komforting bitstream inter-uterine perfumerie aussi.

nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - d!e tanze der b!enen.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - bulk water contains too little oxygen for modern needs
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478