Inês Neuparth on 28 Jan 2001 22:03:23 -0000

[Nettime-bold] kodwo eshun

Hi!

Sorry to bother you but I want to invite Kodwo Eshun for an event in Lisbon
Portugal and wonder if you could give me his direct email contact?
I understand he his too busy! Since Virtual Futures in Warwick that I am
trying to catch up with him and never seem to be able to meet him. I  have
been following his work and last time I  missed him was in NEXT SEX Ars
Electronica 2000.
Please tell him mine  <injs@ip.pt>, and if he does not want to give the
direct contact, tell him that I  would love to have a direction were to
send more info - an email will be faster. Its not an institution, nor an
amateur event. I THINK  he would like to come around, and surely i and
lisbon will be very happy to have him here!

THANK YOU so much for your time and attention!

All the best

ines

PS if ever you are around here - lisbon - let me know ! I could probably be
some help to you too!