Carl Guderian on 31 Jan 2001 16:09:59 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Global Trends 2015

I can recommend this program also. I came within 9 hours of finishing in '92,
but got heavily involved in this newfangled cyber-internet-thingy, which I'd
picked as my subjest of study. I *definitely* benefitted from it! Also, do a
search on "Seth Itzkan." We were in the program together. He wanted the program
to be more critical in general (turns out he was on the money), and now maybe it
is.

Later,

Carl