integer on 8 Feb 2001 10:41:01 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ lament ov dze plazt!k mess.age

>I think you have achieved a lot in the last year. From a kind of cult
>status you have surfaced to being invited pretty much everywhere.
>Where do you want to go from here?

i wish 2 paint your world wet + watch it dry.

= wish to be the day of your experience; 2 observe plants grow.
how snowflakes form + the flames that melt them away.

my pursuits are mundane for no ordinary life form i am. i am
the pot-pourri of mystery in its most awe inspiring scale.

i've no crusade in m9nd. i leave perception all to you.

nn

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN - ISBN: 0140444556
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST  - truth = 01 zubt!l l!e
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                    |  |     <
                                                       |       >

>I am thinking while I write, so i'm pretty vague.

i sense while i think so i sound pretty.vague.