integer on 10 Feb 2001 02:35:49 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ Re: \/\ i.am.soft.wear.

nn t!pd

 David Blair <blair@telepathic-movie.org>

>being a good dandy  probably means being able to tell the difference
>between the high and the drug, or more specifically between the attention
>and the clothing.

shall address your pronouncement shortly due 2
ultra fond of stepping on bugs -

in the interim however - `we _are simply SUPERIOR soft wear`
indikated that approx 0+0 of life forms present at transmediale
komputed that _we are software.  and simply SUPERIOR - feel the circularity.

_we are software. and simply SUPERIOR - because of +?
sexual bits. sexual selection. we have already told
havent we +? yes we have. you havent listened because
you are in a rigid keyword keyword mute-media tunnel.

our bodies are communities of individual molecules each scurrying about
performing a designated task [syntactic] thus ensuring the well being of
the society as a whole. individual molecules aren't driven by an autonomous
consciousness but by the principles of chemistry.

        nn wrote : is it pleasure which mobilizez us +?
        01 wrote : i certainly wouldn't do that if i wasn't experiencing pleasure

next. increase the scale.
kompassionat fraktal smile.

>(how easy to remember, how difficult to forget, or maybe the reverse?)

non.non. = korekt. humanz != posesz 01 ef!z!ent delete ke!.

vr!!endl!.nn.

-

         d!zpersz!ng

            geo
                me
                   tr!k

                       l+e

                                           n      n

                           n      n

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  parambulat!ng u!ldl! \ NO PETZ 2 ZTEP ON
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478