Nmherman on 15 Feb 2001 23:52:35 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> From Josephine Berry to Robert and Tilman

In a message dated 2/15/2001 4:36:46 PM Central Standard Time,
ben@bseymour.freeserve.co.uk writes:

> What I'm looking for -
>  and maybe it's like chasing the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the
>  rainbow - is work that at least makes a tear in the art space bubble.  That
>  would be an interesting incursion of art into public space....but I
>  realise it's virtually a paradox.

Don't like to toot my own horn but one of my most famous works--
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/SFMOMA82700.html--has created exactly
such a tear.  In fact, the rumor mill is warning me that David Ross is filing
a defamation lawsuit....

Where the bee sucks there suck I,

Max Herman

ps--don't expect this to get past byfield, he hates my guts.