Wayne Garland on 1 Mar 2001 23:44:14 -0000

[Nettime-bold] In this issue: Amazing New Diabetes Formula

ATLANTA (January 26, 2001) The Associated Press - Diabetes in the United States rose by 6 per cent in 1999, in what the government now calls dramatic evidence of an unfolding epidemic.

"Cases rose sharply across almost every demographic category," the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said. "The rise is blamed largely on obesity and the junk food diet so many people, particularly children, have adopted."

"The message is out there - lose weight by increasing your physical activity and changing your diet," CDC Epidemiologist Ali Mokdar said. "But nobody is doing it."

The share of the adult population diagnosed with diabetes jumped from about 6.5% in 1998 to 6.9% in 1999, the CDC said. The obesity rate increased to nearly one in five Americans - up from just 12% in 1991.

Last August 2000, the CDC! reported that diabetes jumped 33% nationally, to 6.5%, between 1990 and 1998. The rise crossed races and age groups but was sharpest - about 70% - among people ages 30 to 39.

CDC director Jeffrey Koplan said, "The effect on the nation's health care costs will be overwhelming if the trends continue."
"This dramatic new evidence signals the unfolding of an epidemic in the United States," he said.

The statistics, released Friday by the CDC, appear in the February issue of the Journal Diabetes Care. The report is based on a telephone survey of 150,000 Americans.

At least 16 million Americans have diabetes, which prevents the body from regulating blood sugar. The number is expected to rise to 22 million by 2025.

Diabetes is a leading cause of blindness, kidney failure, and dramatically raises the risk of heart attacks.

It kills 180,000 Americans each year.

(More than double the estimated death toll of the Indian earthquake disaster recently.)

Experts have blamed America's couch-potato culture for the obesity that leads to diabetes. Computer-centered lifestyles, easy fast-food and disappearing space for outdoor exercise all have been cited.

The CDC reported an especially large rise in the diabetes rate in 1999 among blacks - more than 10% in just one year.
Whites, Hispanics and other racial groups also had higher rates in 1999.

The diabetes rate that saw a huge rise, was people in their 30's who saw the rate rocket a staggering 70%.

"This used to be a disease that came along late in life," Mokdar said. "Now it's coming in kids as young as the early teens and 20's. That's alarming."

Dr. Robert Sherwin, President of the American Diabetes Association, said he expects the probl! em to get worse over the next several years.

If you would like to receive more information regarding Diabetes and other Herbal Remedies subscribe to our private mailing list.  We will show you all the latest information needed to looking after your body!  REPLY to this email with HERBAL REPORT in the subject line.

MASTER FORMULAS AND MOTHER NATURE TO THE RESCUE!!!

The glaring error with all modern medicine is its failure to understand body chemistry.

This is what separates the MASTER FORMULAS from any drug treatment and from any nutritional program in fighting disease.

Our formulations understand that the key to all health and healing is triggering this action using Minerals and Trace Minerals.

After all, our body is a "container of minerals" as found in seawater.

Blood plasma and mineral-rich seawater ARE IDENTICAL!!!

These minerals run our body.

Every disease today can be traced to a dramatic lack of basic minerals.

In Diabetes case, the mineral lacking is Chromium.

Without Chromium, the pancreas cannot control blood glucose and insulin.

Simple as that!

Our Diabetes Formula is of course, ultra-rich in Chromium.

With a blockbuster load of its "sister" support mineral, Vanadium

With these two essential triggering devices, controlling the blood glucose levels in the body and actually repairing the insulin sensitivity of the entire cellular system, we have added a host of support nutrients:

Nettle Leaf - Lowers blood sugar. Increases insulin sensitivity.

Bilberry - Lowers blood sugar.

Fenugreek Seed - Lowers blood sugar.

Oatgrass - Lowers blood sugar. Strengthens vital blood vessels due to high Silica content.

Juniper Berry - Natural insulin source.

Butcher's Broom - Increases circulation.

Elecampane - Highest known herbal source of insulin.

Gymnemma Sylvestre - The renowned Ayurvedic compound that dissolves the action of sugar in the body.

Procean - (Pronounced "Pro-Shun" - protein from the ocean) Amazing peptide/amino acid complex to regulate blood, purify blood,
ultra-rich in Omega-3 fatty acids.

All these remarkable compounds are magically combined into one blockbuster Diabetes & Blood Glucose Formulation that everyone who even thinks they have a chance of getting Diabetes should be tak! ing daily.

INTRODUCING!  OUR NEW WEB-BASED PROMOTION!!

30% off all products you buy from Master Formulas when you use the promotion code 1663.   Tell your representative or fill out the referral code on the online form.

To order online, CLICK HERE for Master Formulas!

Code 166

To order toll-free, call (888) 285-6416

Thank you!

For more information please email Wayne_Garland@hotpop.com

If you do not wish to receive emails from this sender, please reply and type remove in the subject box.

Under Bill S.1618 Title III passed by 105th U. S.  Congress this mail can not be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list.  To be removed from our mailing list reply with remove in the subject heading.

This message is not intended for residents in the State of WA, NV, CA & VA. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove yourself. We respect all removal requests.

© 2001 Zambi, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.  These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.