integer on 2 Mar 2001 13:42:37 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ m9ndfzzpd macht ganz glukl!ch + fre!

<artm@nerve.v2.nl>

>dearest NN and friends. u've touched some strings of the soul that i considered
>to be mine for all my life until today. i'm not so sure anymore if my soul is mi
>ne. now, i don't believe in what xtians call soul of in what buddhists call soul
>. soul is a symbol (c!mball in obsfucated lettering), c!mball of something that
>my mind feels but cannot explain highlevelly - the origin of my wantings and des
>ires.
>
>all konflikts that happens inside of me i understand now - there's no inside, th
>ere's just several mes, none of which is essentially real me. their companionshi
>p is what i feel being me, as well as their anticompanionship. trying to ellimin
>ate some of them by raising particular one as Real Me i just distorted the whole
> that is a combination of parts, not hierarchical but networkal.
>
>thank you for enlightenment, nn.
>
>tot ziens.
>
>On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 12:49:45PM +0100, integer@www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>>

>>     \/\ LETZ B!OZKULPT!!!!!!  -  http://www.membank.org/TRANSGENIK.haute-couture

da.da.da.

uat doez 01 akt!vat uen 01 = haz zmakd dze .b!o + .b!t +?
je ne sa!s paz.

phpz = draun 01 ducat! !n 01 lake a +?
http://www.membank.org/dataset/fin
je ne sa!s paz.

tell m! uat 2 do.

nn

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.all dolled up for autumn
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478