integer on 5 Mar 2001 23:58:03 -0000

[Nettime-bold] 01 addtl Microsoft MimeMole

vukcosic.org  [du tzo ztark. du ultra kreat!v++ i am left hover!ng at o1 zuperlativ he!ght

>Hello

vie alt bist du +?  [kompassionat smile - vraiment]

>I will try to be brief and clear

kould you be otherwise +?
parce-que - i doubt it.

>(8 words to many)
>
>Even thought I didn't post much in the last years some nettimers might
>remember my name. I am writing to offer something:
>
>### A Mistery Preambule ###
>As is possibly obvious from the net.art history thread these weeks, there is
>a direct link between net.art and nettime. Good. What is also super.obvious
>is the low customer satisfaction with history as we wrote it. Bad.
>
>### Slowly Approaching the Point ###
>In this year's Venice Biennale the Slovenian pavillion is somehow containing
>the works of Vuk Cosic, my beautiful self, a renowned net.artist, oh so
>glorious.
>In order to shed some quality light on net.art, I have decided to curate a
>paralel show where I have invited some people you all might know. The desire
>is to contextualize my shit.

da+da. = may be desirable contextualizing your inarticulate net.art debris
privately - in `your` ch!!!!!p m9nd kontainer.

>### More Precisely ###

"bingo"

>Anybody interested in this? Usual suspects?

dze inkompetent serf herd +?

>bingo

kompassionat smile + harmonik ouch
- fa!r!talez around dze veLt.
+projekt!ng dreams through ur m9nd.tableau

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - r!ch.bored.edukated.all dolled up for autumn
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478