Phil Graham on 14 Mar 2001 21:49:39 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Thus spake Haider

Fwd from Ruth Wodak
Phil

Thus spake Haider: (or Haiders Wisdom)

21st February 2001: FP Meeting in Wien-Oberlaa:

 Mr. Hapl has an election strategist: hes called Greenberg ..(loud
laughter in the hall) He had him flown in from the East Coast. My friends,
you have a choice : you can vote for Spin Doctor Greenberg from the East
Coast, or for the Heart of Vienna (loud applause) We dont need any
proclamations from the East Coast. Now weve had enough. (prolonged applause)
                                                         (transcript of
recording)

28th February 2001: Ash Wednesday Meeting in Ried in the Inn-District:

Mr. Ariel Muzicant: What I dont understand is how someone called Ariel
can have so much dirty linen (laughter and applause) I just dont
understand it, but I think (3 unintelligible words, pause)...hell probably
have something to say about it tomorrow, wont he? (laughter)...but Im not
particularly scared of this kind of thing...(more laughter)

                                                         (transcript of
recording)

Opinions expressed in this email are my own unless otherwise stated.
If you have received this in error, please ignore it.
Phil Graham, Lecturer (Communication)
University of Queensland
http://www.geocities.com/pw.graham/
www.uq.edu.au/~uqpgraha/